Strategy: Comprehensive branding, marketing, thought leadership and public relations tactics.
Writing and Content Production: Articles, blogs, press releases and pamphlets; business proposals, decks and sales collateral; research papers; videos and commercials; social media; executive and political speechwriting; copy editing; content marketing.
Project Management: Business model and project development for social impact and inclusive initiatives, including partner identification and relationship management.
Interactive Programming: Concept, program design, speaker and audience curation, and production management for launches and conferences.
After several years of reporting in print, on camera and on social media for The Wall Street Journal, among other outlets, and authoring End of The Good Life, about the impact of the Great Recession on Millennials and the policies that can forge a more sustainable future, I decided to work closer with business and policymakers on the topics that matter to me. I began by organizing the content and execution of high-level events for The Economist, and then became Vice President of Communications at Citi Community Development and Citi Inclusive Finance. I received the honors of Writer-in-Residence at the University of Wisconsin-Madison and was named a Margolin Distinguished Lecturer at the University of Denver.
My varied background means I can:
– Create a strong narrative with actionable insights for a target audience
– Strategize short and long-range, detail-oriented communications plans that draw upon creative tactics, analytical problem-solving and connective thinking
– Design content strategy for an array of tactics – i.e. web marketing, newspaper editorials, TV spots, campaign launches, photo essays, etc.
– Produce moving micro-documentaries and brand-driven commercials alike
– Manage crises and make decisions in high-pressure situations with consideration of the big-picture goals
– Deliver a speech, as well as write talking points for senior executives that elevate a corporate message
– Enable teams and leaders to clarify corporate objectives and identify relevant audiences
– Build consensus and steer multiple external and internal stakeholders
– Synthesize large amounts of information from diverse sources
– Catch language and grammatical inconsistencies as a skilled copyeditor and editor
FINANCE & ECONOMICS
CSR & INCLUSIVE MODELS